College Football

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Lewis Smith, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Well-Known Member

So have we got our team colors flying and are you ready for some all out football?
  2. Lewis Smith

Only way to watch football is outside :) 1442103227245732885160.jpg
  3. Lewis Smith

Mike Morrow just to let you know even though my team is losing the MA1S sounds great outdoors ;)
    Morrow Audio likes this.
  4. Lewis Smith

5. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

Great picture Lewis!
  6. Lewis Smith

I figured you would like that picture of Kentucky kicking our butts LOL! Georgia will really kick our butts next week if we can't even make a 3rd down;) The better team won last night that is for sure..
    Morrow Audio likes this.
  7. Lewis Smith

Tomorrow night will be the Clemson game outside with some friends. Friday will be a rough day LOL! I hate the Thursday Night Football games no time to recover LOL!
  8. Lewis Smith

Some football outside :) 1442539768338732885160.jpg
    Morrow Audio likes this.
  9. Lewis Smith

And I'm using Morrow MA1'S outside :)
  10. Lewis Smith

Saturday #15 Old Miss and #2 Alabama you know I will be watching :)
  11. Lewis Smith

We are playing the #7 Georgia Bulldogs at 6pm and if we can't get our S### together we are going to be the team to laugh at in the SEC so Go Gamecocks ;) hope Perry does well. Yes I'm a Gamecocks Fan! Somebody has to pull for them so it might as well be me. And I know some of the Forum members watch football and just don't know how to post comments! And it's just a game so let's have some fun. Hell I admit it I like college football and will watch any game I can. So come on all you LSU fans and the FSU fans and any other team fan join me as the season is here and we can all enjoy. Post your comments and just be nice to all of us fans of another team. No need to get dirty just enjoy the game.:)
  12. Lewis Smith

I knew GA was going to kick our butts but Man not that bad.. Hats off to the bulldogs;)
  13. Lewis Smith

Some Great games on today like Clemson and FSU and tonight Bama and LSU.
  14. A. Smith

A. Smith Well-Known Member

Went to a game last Sat. sponsored by the VA, Murfreesboro State vs. Marshall College. Pre-game they had BBQ food, speeches, then at halftime they marched all us vets at the game to the 50 yard line to honor vets, blah blah. I didn't participate in that since I don't support what we're doing in the Mid East now, but anyway we had a good time.

The home team finally pulled out a win in triple OT. I thought we were gonna be there all night! lol
  15. Lewis Smith