Maybe a Bartertown for the Forum?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lewis Smith, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Well-Known Member

How many of you guys would like to see some kind of Barter system on the Morrow Forum ? I have so much audio stuff that I need to sell. We can set some guidelines with Mike's approvable on it of course.
  2. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me, but he shot down something similar in the past, I.E. selling our used cables through him with him getting a percentage. Probably the best place to do this is on Audiogon, once you become a subscriber.
  3. Lewis Smith

I don't want to sell my cables. I need to sell some equipment and maybe a few albums. just some audio stuff that has nothing to do with Morrow Products.
    David C. Snyder likes this.
  4. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

Lewis Smith and Ernie Adams like this.
  5. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

Very nice. Now all we need is 1,000's of people on the forum.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Lewis Smith likes this.
  6. Lewis Smith

Thanks Mike! Now to figure out how to work this new phone to upload pictures.
  7. Lewis Smith

Well guy's all I have left to sell is some junk audio stuff laying around. I have sold the good stuff locally. I'm down to 2 TT's that I plan on keeping and reworking. Once again Mike let me say Thank you for the forum and hopefully someone will post something for sale. But you can't sell if no one is on the forum to buy:rolleyes: