MORROW GEAR...is almost here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Warner, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Warner

Warner Guest

Surprise...Morrow-heads! You asked for it and now it's coming. Starting next week, we'll have the first round of Morrow Gear. For now, we have T-shirts (front/back printing), Hats, mugs & cork coasters! As always, we welcome our fellow audiophiles' input and desires. These current items were the most requested by you. Also, stay tuned after the AXPONA show for some exciting changes coming to the Morrow Community Forum...it's time to breathe some fresh air into the forum activity! The photo files are too big to upload at this time but you can see the Morrow gear items on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Morrow-Audio-1439197543020323/
    Lewis Smith and Ernie Adams like this.
  2. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Well-Known Member

Whaaaaat no Morrow Cigar's LOL
    Warner likes this.
  3. A. Smith

A. Smith Well-Known Member

That's some great looking merch, better than a lot I've seen from name-brand companies. Any plans to do the hat in blue also? That way I'd have to get both colors. ;)

Now I just need to know the technical data on how many beers' condensation each coaster can absorb (i.e., "brewer's capacitance") before I have to switch to a new one; and will they cause any parasitic oscillations in my amps? :D
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Warner likes this.
  4. Warner

Warner Guest

Hey Lewis...well, there were Morrow cigars but we smoked 'em all...have to reorder now!
  5. Warner

Warner Guest

Hey, A. Smith...that's why we recommend 4-5 coasters!
    A. Smith likes this.
  6. Warner

Warner Guest

Yes, we plan to get the hat in blue as well. this first round of Morrow Merchandise is a test round!
  7. A. Smith

A. Smith Well-Known Member

^ Cool then. Thanks!
  8. Lewis Smith

Still waiting on a Coffee Mug;)
  9. Lewis Smith

So Mike can I trade my Points in for a Mug or a Hat ????
    Ernie Adams and Bonz like this.
  10. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

I'm definitely with you on that Lewis. I would gladly sport a hat :)