Morrow Headphone cables now available!

Discussion in 'Headphones' started by Morrow Audio, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

2. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Well-Known Member

Sorry Mike,
    I haven't used Headphones in along time but if I did I would surely use this!
  3. gimeesum

gimeesum Active Member

4. Morrow Audio

We use the smallest possible plugs diameter wise, so it should work fine. At this time we offer the following plugs on the headphone end:
    2.5mm, 3.5mm, balanced female, balanced male and 1/4" TRS. Nude wire is offered as an option for the headphone end of the cable for soldering directly into your headphones if so desired.
    We also offer split end configerations for headphones that have seperate left and right cables going to the ear pieces.
  5. I have an old pair of Sennheiser HD600s (with all new pads) and a new pair of HD650s. I have always wanted to try a cable upgrade with these. @Morrow Audio - what kind of sonic differences might I expect to hear?
  6. Morrow Audio

David, thanks for your interest. What you will hear is a faster and more tuneful bass, fast mids and highs. See our white paper through the link below. There are testimonials there also concerning those who have experienced our technology.
    http://morrowaudio.com/about-us/ssi-technology
    David C. Snyder likes this.
  7. Weber

Weber Active Member

I ordered a 3 meter ipod/ headphone ma2 cable. Im planning on soldiering one end right into a pair of Audio Technica a900x cans. I have already done this using brand x cable. I didn't know Mike was into the can,can game. I haven't had time to do this modification yet. But lm sure it will be very nice. Im sure the return policy is out the door after that. I dont care because I know it'll be great sounding and one of a kind.
  8. Weber

Weber Active Member

I soldered the iPod 2 cable into my Audio Technica a900x cans. A very nice upgrade to them. Now if I could just get a photo to upload here it would be nice to share it with the group.