New Car

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bonz, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

WIN_20160728_175507.JPG WIN_20160728_175416.JPG WIN_20160728_175320.JPG WIN_20160725_082752.JPG WIN_20160725_082805.JPG WIN_20160725_082823.JPG I was forced into buying a new car when I was rear ended and my car totaled a month ago. I happily owned a 2004 Scion XB limited release in hot lava that I preorder in January of 04 and received in April of that year. I put many relatively care free years and miles on that car and it still looked new. The only thing that made the sting a little less was that the guy that hit me was driving a beautiful Porsche. It took me a few weeks to find a car that was within my financial means and a vehicle that I really wanted .
  2. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Well-Known Member

SWEET RIDE! Bonz:D Glad to know you are ok and didn't get hurt and do you have snow tires for the mini!
  3. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

No snow tires. All season radials. This car should be better in the snow than my Scion was. I lowered the Scion and that car only sat about two inches off the ground.
  4. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

So how does it drive? I have heard people either love me or hate em. Never drive one, so don't know much about them. Got my trusty Hyundai SantaFe with 333,000 miles on it.........YUP, 333,000!
  5. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

The car is a driving machine. I just enjoy getting behind the wheel and exploring . I never felt that way with a car. My motorcycles used to be my get away machines. With spirited driving I have been averaging about 33 miles per gallon. My Scion was the same mileage wise but nowhere near as fun to drive.
    Ernie Adams likes this.
  6. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

Sweet! I am glad that you were not hurt!
  7. Catcher10

Catcher10 Active Member

Nice ride Bonz!! Also happy you came out fine from the accident, physically that is!
  8. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Well-Known Member

Bonz bring the Mini down to SC and we can have some fun. We have this until October and then my son will be home from Japan and this will be going to Nebraska along with a Nissan Skyline he is bringing back. Nothing like the mountains in a convertible LOL. 1471117219682-1182948114.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Bonz likes this.
  9. Weber

Weber Active Member

Great car and fun to drive. Enjoy it,glad one got hurt in the crash.