Outdoor Movies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lewis Smith, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

WIN_20140829_202940.JPG Sitting here watching outdoor movie and wondered how I can use Morrow Cables is this application???
  2. A. Smith

A. Smith Well-Known Member

Wish I could find a drive-in now. :(
  3. A. Smith

Sounds like fun, Lewis! At least you're getting people together instead of everyone just staring at their devices thinking they're being "social".
  4. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

Ahhh? Too much to drink? Your falling sideways! LOL
  5. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

I vote Gravity, but the kids might get board with it. For the kids, Spider Man 2.
  6. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

My wife and I are in California visiting one of our daughters. We went to bed about 11pm, (2am eastern time that we are used to). Her friends were over and stayed till 1am.........4 F.....g am eastern time........MAN ARE WE TIRED. Bonz, I hope you had a great time with your grand daughter.
  7. Ernie Adams

Went to Napa the other day.......guess I'm still recovering.LOL
  8. Ernie Adams

While it's not vintage, I really like Field Of Dreams. Family friendly too.
  9. A. Smith

Uhh...how do you think these families got made?!

;) :oops:

Well it's getting to be that time of year, so why not put on some scary movies since you're outside, at night it might be nice & creepy!
  10. swamp shark

swamp shark Active Member

Like your modern version of a drive in theatre Lewis ! Looks like a good time for all.
    Lewis Smith likes this.
  11. A. Smith

Hey what happened to the ghosts? Are they waiting to come out again on Halloween, or did you do an exorcism? :confused:
  12. A. Smith

The old classics are great.

Shame on you to hog all the kiddies' candy, Lewis. lol ;)
  13. A. Smith

That's so cool of you guys to do, Lewis. :) What was the movie?
  14. A. Smith

Yes and it gives the kids some fun to look forward to on the week-ends, and hanging out with the other kids. Plus the parents like it and everyone wins. Surely has to be better that they're interacting and outdoors than sitting bored at home messing with their phones.

What a great idea that was! 3 cheers to you all!
  15. A. Smith

The Harry Potter movies weren't bad. I could sit through a few of them and they had a plot. And how about the Lord of the Rings?
  16. idaman19

idaman19 Active Member

iron giant and goonies for youngsters. knight and Day, Guardians of the galaxy, Star Treks, Paul, pacific rim, source code, 2012, the Mexican, divergent, hunger games, eagle eye, for older kids. Very Cool, Lewis. very. Red, and Reds 2 also.
  17. A. Smith

IDK, a good story is a good story and would keep kids interested IMO, while those mentioned have enough action scenes in them to keep things rolling, well for the most part. *shrug

Problem with some of them like LotR is they're too long (2.5-3.5 hours) for some kids instead of the usual +/- 90 mins.
    Lewis Smith likes this.
  18. gimeesum

gimeesum Active Member

That's awesome Lewis ! nothing better than the gift of giving:)
    Lewis Smith likes this.
  19. gimeesum

gimeesum Active Member

love the lord of the rings , my favorite is....... Return of the kings .
  20. A. Smith

^ Yeah I liked all of them a lot, and The Hobbit movies too.