PH1's on the way.

Discussion in 'Morrow Phono Cables' started by Lewis Smith, May 29, 2014.

1. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

Just ordered the PH1's used. I started with MA'1s and SP1's and now I've going to try the PH'1's to start so let's see what happens! And I know this will be the beginning of a endless upgrade!
  2. A. Smith

A. Smith Well-Known Member

Oh noes! the Morrow bug has infected your phono section! :eek:
  3. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

Now you know you're going to end up with 6's, so why all the delays?LOL
  4. jedinite24

jedinite24 Member

What Ernie A states very possible. I started with Morrow 1.1s and now I'm up to Morrow level 2 on all my cables with the exception of power cords and 1 digital coax. Everything else is Morrow Level 2 and I'm very happy. I really enjoyed the PH2 ICs on my Technics turntable.
  5. Ernie Adams

All I can tell you is that once I got to the level 4 and higher, things really opened up. The level 6 was really nice, but the SP7's and the MA7's I found used are amazing. It's the clarity and detail that people talk about when they listen to my system. I had some friends over last week and played an old Flamingo's album on my turntable. My friend is of that era, so when he heard the sound, his jaw just dropped. He went in the other room and got his wife and said "you need to hear this." Makes you feel good when you get it that right.
  6. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

OK Mike,
    This was a used set of PH1's with a 10 day burn in and I'm getting anxious!! I need the next Morrow Fix! ASAP! LOL!!
  7. Ernie Adams

I believe there may be some used PH6's available. LOL!
  8. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

OK Ernie now be nice!! LOL! I can handle this addiction just fine! Yea Rite! You know it's going to happen!!
  9. Ernie Adams

All I can say is I started with the PH4's and went to 6's. The difference was very noticeable. Next time I get your way I should bring my 6's for you to plug in your table for a side or two of your favorite album........that should do it! :D
  10. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

You are such a good Friend and I can't thank you enough LOL!
  11. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

Just got my PH1's and WOW! Just the beginning of a Great soundstage and the separation in AWESOME!
  12. Ernie Adams

The vortex has just got you.......PH6's are being readied as I write. LOL:D
  13. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

Morrow PH1's will be it for awhile until I upgrade my TT!
  14. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

Thought I had PH1's until I opened the box to get Paperwork and there was a nice hand written note from Mike Russell that when I ordered the Ph1's they were already sold! So he upgraded me to the PH2's! WOW I cannot say Thank You Enough!! Morrow Cable and his Staff ROCKS!!!!!
  15. Ernie Adams

The benefits of being a good customer and forum member. That is great!!!!
  16. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

They do what they say! If they don't have the used cables when you order they upgrade you and that my friend is how more Company's should do!!!
  17. A. Smith

A. Smith Well-Known Member

Grats, Lewis. Hope you like 'em.
    Lewis Smith likes this.
  18. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

Thanks and I'm already doing that!
    idaman19 likes this.
  19. idaman19

idaman19 Active Member

i like the new avatar, Lewis. the lighting, etc..;) looks Very nice. MA can't be beat.
  20. Lewis Smith

Lewis Smith Guest

Thanks Man! I can't wait to get home to my room Now!