Show us your set up

Discussion in 'My System' started by Ernie Adams, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

Time to show us your set ups. I will have to get some pictures taken. But in the meantime, upload and show off!
  2. Dennis Farrar

Dennis Farrar New Member

My modest entry...:)

Attached Files:

3. Ernie Adams

Very nice. Hardly modest.
    Dennis Farrar likes this.
  4. Dennis Farrar

Dennis Farrar New Member

Actually it is. I pieced this system together and purchased most of it used. It was not only fun finding "the next piece of the puzzle" but it has been very rewarding. I am upgrading a little at a time! Thanks!
    Ed Morris likes this.
  5. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

Dennis after that picture it's not even worth showing mine.
  6. Ernie Adams

Bonz, I agree. I was humbled. While I feel I have a nice set up, I have to make it work with our main living area. My basement system is better suited for audio only, but not quite as good.
  7. Dennis Farrar

Dennis Farrar New Member

You guys are crazy! :)) show those rooms already! Thanks for the kind words too! :)
  8. Ernie Adams

Traveling. Have to wait until I get home.
  9. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

If I had a basement system it would be floating in water a couple months out of the year. My home is well over a hundred years old and I get water hydrostatically from the ground especially in the spring.
  10. Morrow Audio

Morrow Audio Mike Morrow Staff Member

Guys,

I will be looking into and considering a nice photo book add-on feature for the forum so all can post photos.

Thats how I run my business. If customers want a certain product, and it is in my power, they get it! May as well do the same for this forum.

Mike Morrow
  11. Bonz

Bonz Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking so highly of your customers. I run a retail business and customer service and satisfaction are the number one and two things I strive for. The majority of my customers are repeat customers and word of mouth customers. Nothing makes me happier than seing the same faces back and back again.
  12. Catcher10

Catcher10 Active Member

A teaser pic, the rear end of my NAD amp showing it pooping Morrow Audio cables.....I will post system pics latr when I have more time!

[​IMG]
    Leo Rousseau and Dennis Farrar like this.
  13. Ernie Adams

Yes, if an amp is going to POOP something, it's best that it be Morrow cables. That would save us a lot of money, but Mike would go broke. LOL
  14. Rich Seitz

Rich Seitz Member

Looks great!
  15. JRSBat

JRSBat Active Member

My updated system photo with new (to me) Focal speakers.

New Set Up.JPG
    Dennis Farrar and Lewis Smith like this.
  16. Ernie Adams

Very nice indeed.
  17. Ernie Adams

Well, the picture isn't much, but this is my main system. The guts of it are behind the right hand doors. Those being my Audible Illusions Modulus 3A preamp, and my Emotiva ERC-2 CD player, and an old double Sony Cassette deck that works flawlessly. You can see my power amp in the center, along with an old LiteOne cassette/cd recorder and duplicator that also works flawlessly, as well as the Dish TV receiver, and my trusty Panasonic Blu Ray player that Consumer Reports said was the best.....YEAH, they didn't test the Oppo, but I could get this and the ERC-3 for 1/2 of what the Oppo cost and the ERC-3 has better audio. IMHO

Attached Files:

18. JRSBat

JRSBat Active Member

Nice! There is a granite company down the street from me. I need to follow your example and call them for odd pieces for speakers, etc.
  19. craigaudio

craigaudio Member

Why the granite on top and not underneath?
  20. Ernie Adams

If you are talking about my set up, just added weight. Not sure if,it does anything or not, but it does give me about 7-8 more lbs pushing dow.